Thursday, December 21, 2017

Welcome!

Hi!

And welcome to my Blog. What this Blog is about? It's about games. Boardgames, videogames, probably RPG's and eventually I will write about miniatures I paint for board- and wargames.

As the name of this blog probably already reveals I am german. "But why write an english blog?" you may ask. Well, I don't write this blog purely for myself, but I want to use it to share my opinions about and experiences I made with games of all sorts with others. And even if there are surely quite a lot of people out there which are interested in games and are able to understand the german language, I bet that there are even more people out there, which are also interested in games and are not able to read german but english texts.

So, I'm not a native english speaker, but I'm confident that my english is good enough to write this blog.
But... there may be errors. There may be bad grammar and some words will be paraphrased in an unnecessary complex way. I bid your forgiveness if this happens! I will do my best!

But for now enough from me and on into the wonderful world of gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment